Since 2017, Lineo strives to deliver high-quality product development services and focuses on finding solutions by actively engaging our customers and branch influencers in our business.
What makes LINEO different from other agencies?
- The company has a large multicultural experience, knowledge of different markets, and understanding of different types of partners, having worked with clients of different sizes (from start-ups to multinationals) in different transnational contexts (European, American, Asian).
- Another important asset of the company is we can provide expertise throughout the entire product development process. But most importantly, we can take over very incipient ideas of our clients and work together with them to structure the requirements and create the proof of concept.
- The ability to provide agile development loops for product development projects becomes also a big advantage for our clients.
Transformation is a must
During the last months, several improvements have been noted:
- quicker development processes - by using Agile methods (especially Scrum adapted to the Mechanical design process), the Lineo team managed to move faster and better involve our customers in the product development processes.
- A higher level of flexibility, through dynamic resources allocation on the projects, and conceptualizing custom product development processes for each customer, adjusted to product needs, and aligned with the customers’ project timeline.
- design validation by intensely using 3D-printing technologies - this allowed us to prototype, test and reiterate the products in a faster manner.
Projects and outcomes
Over the course of 2021, Lineo Engineering started the development for new prototypes and had delivered them on time; also, the company has been involved in research work for various industries and customers from Europe, US, and Asia.
Just to name a few of the products:
- Trolley Desk - A mobile office Trolley designated for people who work from their car.
- MOX 2nd generation - An electrical heating device for liquids.
- Perifit 2nd generation - A Kegel exercises device
- E-Bike - 3 Wheel electric vehicle, with tilting system
- E-Moped - 3 Wheel electric vehicle, with tilting system
- Battery pack - A Electric Boat high performance waterproof battery pack, with passive cooling system
- BMS - A Electric Boat waterproof BMS with passive cooling system
- Blue Light Cut - Demonstrator for Eyeglass lenses
- Simply Bread Oven – Electric Oven designated to Micro Bakeries
- Automatic Disinfectant
Finally, Lineo Engineering received the ISO 9001 certification - setting clear standards for the quality management system. In short, this standard certifies that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services, which in turn brings numerous business benefits.
A clear vision for the future
Lineo will continue to accelerate its business development strategy, by continuing to provide product development engineering services to a wide variety of industries, addressing larger customers and complex products. Regarding engineering services, we plan to speed up the product development process and validation for our customers, by improving the internal engineering processes, control methods, and planning builds in time with the manufacturing suppliers.
Learn more about these high-quality engineering services! Feel free to drop us a line